A super-telephoto zoom built for nature and wildlife image-makers, the FUJIFILM XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR strikes a unique balance between immense reach and a relatively portable design, making for an ideal lens to capture the most remote and distant adventures.
Stability and Speed
- Powerful optical image stabilization compensates for up to five stops of camera shake, making it easier to achieve sharp imagery when shooting handheld, especially under lower lighting conditions.
- Quick and reliable autofocus performance thanks to a linear motor system, which also enables smooth and silent focusing performance that benefits both stills and video applications. This focusing system also helps to greatly reduce focus breathing.
- Internal zooming and internal focusing design maintains the overall length and balance during use, making it more natural to use when mounted to a gimbal head and tripod or even when shooting handheld.
- On-lens focusing controls for immediate, tactile adjustment over focusing settings: focus range limiter switch, AF-ON, and AF-L buttons.
Optics and Super-Telephoto Design
- Four Super ED and three ED elements are featured, which greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- Modest f/5.6-8 maximum aperture helps maintain a relatively portable form factor, meaning this lens can be used handheld and packed for easier use on location and for subjects that don't require the utmost speed.
- Offering a 229-914mm equivalent focal length range, this super-tele zoom is suitable for a wide range of distant subjects. It's also compatible with the optional XF 1.4x and 2x WR Teleconverters, which can extend the lens to a further effective 1828mm equivalent focal length.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth, circular bokeh quality when using shallow depth of field and selective focus effects.
Durable Design, Intuitive Handling
- As a lens built for the great outdoors, naturally it has extensive weather sealing to protect against moisture, dust, and cold temperatures down to 14°F.
- Front fluorine coating protects against water, grease, dirt, and smudging, and also makes it easier to clean the front element.
- Rotating tripod collar, with a removable foot, for greater stability when shooting atop a tripod or monopod.
- Included lens hood features a window for easier adjustment of rotating filter types when attached to the lens.
|150 to 600mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 229 to 914mm)
|f/5.6 to 8
|Lens Format Coverage
|Angle of View
|10.8° to 2.7°
|Minimum Focus Distance
|7.9' / 2.4 m
|24 Elements in 17 Groups
|Removable and Rotating
|82 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
|3.9 x 12.4" / 99 x 314.5 mm
|3.5 lb / 1605 g
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|16.1 x 8.5 x 8.3"
- FUJIFILM XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR Lens
- FUJIFILM FLCP-82 82mm Front Lens Cap
- FUJIFILM Rear Lens Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Lenses
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
- Tripod Collar Foot
- 1-Year Fujifilm USA Warranty